North Shiloh - Appointments & Referrals
For Appointments & Information
- We see patients by appointment only so that ample time can be reserved for examination and discussion.
- If you have an urgent need for care, please call our office for an appointment the same day. We are committed to providing urgent care for patients the day they call for an appointment.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please arrive early for your appointment to allow time for registration in the reception area.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and any other information that may be helpful.
- Please schedule your follow-up blood pressure checks, injections and lab tests at least 24 hours in advance so that we can prepare for your visit.
Referral to Other Specialists
As primary care providers, our physicians stay in touch with other specialists to care for your total health needs. If you or a family member has a special need, such as an orthopedic surgeon or nursing home referral, we can put you in touch with the right physicians and healthcare institutions.
Be assured that we will call you should any test results require immediate follow-up. If you do not hear from us, it means your test results were acceptable and your doctor will follow-up with a letter to you within 10 days.